Director, Human Resources Processes and Systems
Saputo Inc. produces, markets, and distributes a wide array of dairy products, including cheese, fluid milk, extended shelf-life milk and cream products, cultured products and dairy ingredients. With 55 plants and 12,700 employees, Saputo is one of the top ten dairy processors in the world, the largest in Canada, the third in Argentina and the fourth in Australia. In the US, the Company ranks among the top three cheese producers and is one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. Saputo products are sold in more than 40 countries under well-known brand names. Saputo Inc. is a publicly traded company whose shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “SAP”.
The Director, Human Resources Operations and Systems will be responsible globally for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of HR Operations and Systems that support the company’s strategic direction.
The Director, HR Operations and Systems will lead the direction for HRIS functions globally including: strategy, design and delivery of HR operational processes, solutions, and associated analytics that drive and sustain a strong organization. This position provides strategic leadership to drive the planning, development, implementation and adoption of business processes and tools to drive scalability, efficiency and continuous improvement while ensuring alignment with the broader HR, business, and financial objectives of the company. This position will partner with HR Business partners and IT partners to innovate through automation, process improvement and systems enhancements.
- Responsible for the strategy, design, implementation, and governance, related to HR operations, HR Processes & Solutions globally
- Partner with Human Resources Leadership Team members and other stakeholders to develop the HR systems strategic plan to support all HR programs and initiatives
- Partner with Information Technology HR Systems Team to ensure alignment between HR Systems Initiatives and IT strategic plan
- Ensure that current and future business needs are reflected in the development and implementation of HR strategies or plans and that all projects and deliverables are aligned with strategic company objectives
- Review, analyze, harmonize and optimize current HR processes and HR support Model
- Accountability for monitoring process adherence and compliance
- Define, Develop, Standardize and Measure HR Metrics/KPI’s, provide dashboards and consistent HR business measures to senior leadership team
- Implement and maintain reporting and analytical capabilities to provide insight and metrics that align with business needs and enable performance
- Develop System roadmap in partnership with IT to enable Global HR Strategy
- Ensure the integrity and efficiency of HR systems to enable timely and accurate reporting to the organization.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the HR data, oversee and ensure efficiency of HR administrative processing services (multi-country, multi-divisions, Facilities, Locations and Users (management self-serve and employee self-serve)
- Provide leadership and direction for the Human Resources Operations and Systems department
- Lead and design training initiatives for HR systems
- Leads team in identifying best practices for standardization and efficiencies in processing with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Leverage and drive initiatives to improve standardized processes, tools and technologies to ensure quality services to the business
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a related field
- 10+ years of global experience in HR Specialist or HR operations or HR systems or HR Business Partner delivery
- Strong knowledge of Workday or a similar global enterprise wide human capital system
- Strong knowledge of SAP, ADP Payroll, Workday Payroll and Kronos or similar global enterprise wide Payroll and Time and Attendance systems, having participated in an implementation
- Experience in HR metrics and measurement and advanced analytics
- Significant business acumen and strategic decision making ability utilizing cost benefit analysis
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical or financial information to various audiences (non-technical, executives, leadership team etc…)
- Solid knowledge of HR principles, practices, and processes drawn from closely working with HR business partners, functional experts and operational/shared services groups.
- Fundamental understanding of emerging HR technologies (Web 2.0, SaaS)
- Experience with global HR Platform
- Cultural sensitivity and political acumen
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, in order to effectively interact cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:
APWJ-277661 Director, Human Resources Processes and Systems, QC – Montreal (CRPAPPLY)
Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further. Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at www.conroyross.com as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.