Consultant, Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent
Optimum Talent enables our clients to achieve success through people. We collaborate with leading organizations to recruit, develop, engage, retain, and transition talent. The result for our clients is a stronger employer brand, and a workforce with the capability and insight to execute their strategy and achieve their business goals.
Our extensive recruitment experience originates from Conroy Ross Partners, who we have a long history of successful partnerships with, and whom we ultimately acquired in 2016. Founded in 1994, Conroy Ross Partners delivered retained search services to clients across Canada, successfully placing over 3,500 candidates and earning a reputation as one of Canada’s leading recruiters.
We offer a full complement of recruiting solutions to find the talent you need for your organization. We recruit executives and professionals, for both permanent and contract positions. Our clients are comprised of publicly traded and privately held companies and represent various industries including, academia, construction, finance, government, health and social institutions, industry associations, not-for-profit, oil & gas, and power generation.
We are a collaborative firm. Every client is a client of our firm and all assignments receive the benefit of the collective experience and resources from all our colleagues.
With origins dating back over 40 years, Optimum Talent has grown to over 200 employees operating in 15 offices from coast to coast. We provide expertise in Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions, Leadership Assessment and Development, and Career Transition and Outplacement; and we have the capability to execute global projects through our strategic partnerships with the Career Star Group and IIC Partners.
At Optimum Talent, we like to think that we’re pretty good people. We have stories about how we’ve demonstrated our integrity, professionalism, honesty, and a lot of the values that other organizations talk about. But when it comes right down to it, what differentiates us is how we engage with our colleagues, clients, candidates, and communities. So we landed on that single core value: Engage. It’s not the word itself that is most important, but rather the descriptor that we put around it: We engage with our colleagues, clients, candidates, and communities to create a lasting and positive impact.
For further information about Optimum Talent, please visit their website at www.conroyross.com and www.OptimumTalent.com
Reporting to the Office Managing Partner, the Consultant, Talent Management Services will have the opportunity to work as a valued member of a high-performance team on a variety of meaningful projects across our Executive Search and Leadership Assessment & Development lines of business.
The Consultant, Talent Management Solutions will contribute their research skills, business knowledge and experience to identify and attract talented individuals to fulfill leadership roles within our client organizations. Drawing upon their business acumen and solid interpersonal skills, the Consultant will support the successful execution of projects from start to completion. Once familiar with our project methods and practices, this individual will have progressive opportunities to work directly with the leadership of our client organizations, and take on greater responsibility for project management.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
• Carry out the delivery of mandates of our service offerings, including Executive Search and Leadership Assessment & Development.
• Work collaboratively with designated client contacts and representatives, leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time.
• Working closely with our Partners and Search Managers to accurately scope projects.
• Actively managing and engaging candidates and clients through the progression of each project, in a manner consistent with our values which demand that every candidate be treated with respect and courtesy.
• Applying outstanding research skills to gain a broad working knowledge and understanding of the professional interest space.
• Preparing client presentation documents.
• Communicating effectively within the project team, to ensure that every project is managed as efficiently and effectively as possible, and each candidate and client receives an outstanding experience.
• Networking in industry to broaden your contacts, and build awareness of the Optimum Talent brand and service capabilities.
• Developing innovative ways to continually improve and expand search and research methodologies, through technology, external resources, relationships and organization mapping.
• Actively participate in both social and formal business development and relationship management events.
• Participating, identifying and potentially leading activities that help to build our firm for future growth.
• Join a flexible, nimble, organization positioned for significant growth
• To thrive in an entrepreneurial culture that rewards initiative and results
• To serve in an organization that not only supports your giving back to the community, but models and respects it
• To join an accountable, collegial and supportive work environment characterized by integrity and respect
The successful candidate will have the following:
• University or college degree
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the talent management industry and delivery of Talent Management experience
• The proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Previous experience in handling multiple projects and demands effectively in an office environment
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
• A strong work ethic with a calm, well-managed approach to business, particularly when working on multiple assignments;
• A high regard and respect for confidentiality;
• Tenacity coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit;
• A professional demeanor and exemplary interpersonal skills – the ability to build relationships, communicate, connect and influence;
• Personal drive, ambition, and a persistent attitude;
• A commitment to “team”.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:
Consultant, Talent Management Services Consultant, Talent Management Services – Optimum Talent, SK – Regina (CRPAPPLY)
Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further. Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at www.conroyross.com as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.