Business Development Manager- Visio Media Inc.
Visio Media is the leading-edge, innovative and rapidly growing digital advertising company that has developed cutting edge technology to deliver exceptional advertising analytics.
An award winning digital ad-tech company focused on elevator advertising. They strive to help businesses reach Ready-To-Spend Urbanites by targeting their advertisements. All while enabling property owners and managers to communicate with their residents & tenants.
At Visio Media, they have their eyes set on an ambitious goal – to bridge the gap between online and offline advertising through elevator advertising. They believe that with their talented team, smart technology and engaged audience they provide advertisers with a unique platform to reach their target audience. They are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
For further information about Visio Media Inc., please visit their website at www.visiomedia.ca
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Visio Media.
The Business Development Manager must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers will also help manage existing clients to ensure they stay satisfied.
This individual will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The Business Development Manager will be required a have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services provided by Visio Media, and the company’s competitors. They will market and sell advertising to businesses looking to reach residents and tenants of high rise towers in Vancouver and Edmonton.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Identify business opportunities and meet with decision makers to obtain client commitment
- Cold calling, scheduling meetings and appointments with clients
- Analyze client needs and target demographics, etc.
- Conducting professional sales presentations
- Ability to close sales during presentations
- Maintain regular contact with established accounts and maintaining detailed call records- submitted on a weekly basis
- Research new clients
- Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFP) in a professional and business-like acumen
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Success in the first year will be determined by the candidate’s ability to:
- Able to meet and/or exceed monthly sales targets
- Create new business relationships and maintain existing customer accounts
- Learn product line and communicate product value add to customers
- Provide effective written reports and execute oral presentations to both clients and management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Diploma/certificate is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a personal vehicle
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B Sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year advertising or marketing sales experience
COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator
- Creative, highly driven, solution focused with strong desire to excel
- Must have a hunter mentality
- Strong consultative selling skills and exceptional relationship building skills
- Results-oriented, resourceful, organized, and friendly
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Must have strong skills, but are not limited to the following capabilities: persuasion, prospecting, public speaking, research, writing, closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, market knowledge, meeting sales goals, and professionalism.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job and confirm receipt of your application:
AAMX-507475 Business Development Manager- Visio Media Inc., BC (CRPAPPLY)
Please note that only those candidates meeting the selection criteria, established by our client, will be contacted further. Although we may not contact you directly for this particular role, all applications will be reviewed as we would like to consider you for future opportunities that may be appropriate. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at www.conroyross.com as our opportunities are updated on a regular basis.